A Special Thanks to these folks !!!
Creating the Virtual NuclearTourist
has required the support of a number of people. I'd like to recognize
those that have provided encouragement, reviewed materials, offered suggestions, or helped
get the approvals / permission to import or use copyrighted materials:
- Rod Adams, Adams Atomic Engines
- Rich Corman, Morgan Brown, and Dr. Jeremy Whitlock, AECL
- Jerry Crown and Richard Schwass, Ontario Hydro
- M. Dorlon, J. McIntire, S. Peters, W. Skaff, Nuclear
- Gordon Edwards, CCNR
- Hannu Raisanen, IVO Group
- Ian Hore-Lacy, Uranium
- Alan Huey and Jeff Usem, Westinghouse Electric Corporation
- Terry R. Lash, Department of
- Donald Libby, University of Wisconsin
- Yoshifumi Matsuoka, Shikoku Electric (Yonden)
- P. Metza, Canadian Nuclear
- Ted Mole, Uranium
- Robert Munro, New Brunswick Power
- Dr. Raymond Murray, North
Carolina State University
- Kenneth Ng, KPMG
- David Oates, Westinghouse
- Sandro Paci, University of Pisa
- Stefan Rickaert, Tractabel
- T. Sofu and J. van Erp, Argonne National
- R. Steinhardt, Wisconsin Public Service
- Dr. Andrej Stritar, Institut
- Dr. J. Vujic and Todd Postma, University of California, Berkeley
- Mark Whittet, Scottish
- Paul P.H. Wilson, American
- Sergej Zyrianov, IAE
Also, I especially want to thank my wife - Stephanie Gonyeau -
for her encouragement and support.
Copyright © 1996-2006.
The Virtual Nuclear Tourist.
All rights reserved. Revised: January 25, 2006.