The Administration Building at a nuclear plant often houses the following
- Management and supervision covering operations, maintenance, engineering,
radiation protection, chemistry, security, support, quality assurance/nuclear
- Engineering - nuclear, systems - mechanical, electrical, instrumentation,
programs and testing, design and modification, maintenance support
- Operations and maintenance support, including procedures development and
- Quality assurance and control (nuclear performance monitoring)
- Documentation, microfilm, typing support
- Maintenance office and shops for mechanical, electrical, instrumentation,
computers may be located in the plant or in separate facilities.
Copyright © 1996-2004.
Joseph Gonyeau, P.E..
The Virtual Nuclear Tourist.
All rights reserved. Revised: March 15, 2001.